Pickering Electronics are the leaders in designing and manufacturing Reed Relay switching technology. Pickering’s products are sold to large electronic instrumentation companies throughout the world and these companies depend on us to help them get their innovative products to market. For more than fifty years, Pickering have made it their business to make engineers lives easier by creating high quality products that they can rely on.
If you feel you have the skills and experience that can help us better serve our customers, we may have career opportunities for you.
Pickering is a privately-owned company with a family oriented culture. This usually means our employees stay with us for a long time – some employees having worked for us for over 40 years! Pickering often promote from within the company, allowing our employees the opportunity to find a role that best suits their long-term career development.
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off including paid bank holidays
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Support for working parents including flexible working hours & paid maternity/paternity package
- Free selection of hot and cold beverages, biscuits and fresh fruit
- Casual dress code
- Eye care programme
- Annual company celebrations, allowing you to connect, refresh & thrive
- Apprenticeship programme
You can view our current vacancies below, but keep in mind, we’re always on the lookout for smart and talented individuals, so if you feel you’ve got what it takes to be an employee at Pickering please contact us, as we may still consider your application.
No listings available at the moment.