Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Pickering Electronics is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of Reed Relays, with its headquarters based in Clacton on Sea, Essex.
We are currently seeking a full time Technical Sales Engineer to join our busy and expanding Engineering Team.
Reporting to the board you will be the clear point of contact for all technical enquires from customers and procurement/application Engineers. Your primary objective will be to support the sales and engineering department on all matters relating to the function of existing or proposed products; so that the company’s product range can be competitively marketed to maximum commercial advantage.
Regular international travel will be required with this role.
- Establishing new and maintaining existing long-term rapport with customers.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education by managing customer requirements.
- Solve client problems and seek out opportunities and developments to extend our product portfolio.
- Routine technical support.
- Support and appointment of distributors and agents worldwide.
- Representing the company at all exhibitions worldwide, presenting at seminars/webinars and customer communication visits.
- Working closely with our Manufacturing and Test department, taking ownership of reed relay functionality.
- Working on pricing and contract negotiation.
- Provide feedback from the market to the engineering and sales team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in electronics design or an engineering environment, a good understanding of electronics and a proven track record working with customers.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a market leading business with an opportunity to grow and develop your career.
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Health and Wellbeing package, Employees Assistance Program.
Please contact email@example.com – no agencies please