Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Pickering Electronics is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of Reed Relays, with its headquarters based in Clacton on Sea, Essex.
We are currently seeking a full time Technical Support Engineer to join our busy and expanding Engineering Team.
Reporting to the board you will be the clear point of contact for all technical enquires from global customers and procurement/application Engineers. As part of the Engineering team your primary objective will be to support the sales and engineering department on all matters relating to the function of existing or proposed products; so that the company’s reed relay product range can be competitively marketed to maximum commercial advantage.
Regular international travel will be required with this role.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education by managing customer requirements.
- Working closely with our Manufacturing and Test department, taking ownership of reed relay functionality.
- Solve client problems.
- Routine technical support.
- Support agents and distributors worldwide.
- Attend and support the company at exhibitions worldwide.
- Customer communication visits.
- Provide feedback from the market to the engineering team.
- Working closely with engineering, sales and marketing.
The ideal candidate will have experience in electronics design or an engineering environment, an excellent understanding of electronics and a proven track record working with customers.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a market leading business with an opportunity to grow and develop your career.
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Health and Wellbeing package, Employees Assistance Program.
Please contact email@example.com – no agencies please