Pickering Series 100HV
High Voltage SIL/SIP Reed Relays
• Up to 3kV stand-off
• Stacking on 0.40 Inches pitch
• High coil resistance for low power consumption
• Thermal EMF levels less than 10 μV
• Internal mu-metal magnetic screen
• One or two switches in a single package
• 1 Form A, 2 Form A & 1 Form B configurations
• Two pole relay requires the same board area as the single pole type
• 5 V, 12 V or 24 V coils with optional internal diode
• Ideal for transformer or cable testing
• Many benefits compared to industry standard relays, for more info click here >
The Pickering Series 100HV have the same High Voltage specifications as the Pickering Series 104 but with over double the coil resistance. They are ideal for such applications as transformer or cable testing or any other automatic test equipment where high voltages are involved and low coil power consumption is required.
Where mains voltage are switched, for example, to control and isolate S.C.R. or triac gates, they are an ideal choice. And in mixed signal applications the lower coil power reduces the Thermal EMF voltages generated across the switch. The range features an internal mu-metal screen to eliminate problems that would otherwise be experienced due to magnetic interaction when they are closely stacked.
Three types of dry switches are available, capable of standing-off 1.5, 2 or 3 kV d.c. The 3 kV version has an increased clearance between the switch and coil pins to accommodate the higher voltage. Even higher voltage ratings are available to special order, please content our sales office for further information.