Pickering has received numerous customer inquiries regarding potential disruption due to the very sad military conflict in the Ukraine
- Russia: Pickering Group stopped selling/supporting any of our products in Russia/Belarus several years ago. Pickering does not use any Russian components or services in any of our products. Nor do we believe that any critical Russian materials are used by any of our immediate suppliers. Pickering Group is already fully compliant with all Russian sanctions regulations from the UK, EU, and US governments (as of 3rd March 2022).
- Ukraine: Pickering sales into the Ukraine are very low, we will continue to sell and support products for our Ukraine customers (under the February 2022 government).
- There is some short-term disruption due to base metal shortages used in some Pickering reed relays, but this is expected to be only temporary.
- A thorough review of our energy, IT, or other systems within our Czech and UK facilities has shown no known vulnerability to potential disruption due to the conflict or anticipated escalations.
- Pickering employees in the UK and especially the Czech Republic are raising funds and goods to donate to the victims and refugees from this crisis – in the UK employees have already raised £1,877, which has been matched by Pickering, making the total donation £3,754 so far, which has been sent directly to the DEC Ukraine Humanitarian appeal.
We hope this answers all your questions and concerns, but if you do have any further queries please contact us.