All Pickering reed relays feature the highest quality instrumentation grade reed switches making them suitable for the most demanding applications. Internal mu-metal magnetic screens (optional on Series 103) allow very high packing density. Diodes are optional.
Pickering Series 131
High Voltage Mini-SIL / SIP Reed Relays
Minimum 1500V Stand-off
• Choice of 3, 5 or 12 Volt coils, with optional internal diode
• 1 Form A (energize to make) SPST N.O configuration
• Smallest high voltage relay currently available
• Switching up to 0.7 Amps, 10 Watts
• Ideal for cable testers, mixed signal/semiconductor
testers, backplane testers, high voltage instrumentation,
in-circuit test equipment or other applications where
high voltage capability is required.
• Internal mu-metal magnetic screen allows side by side
stacking without magnetic interaction
• 100% tested for dynamic contact resistance
• Unique SoftCenter™ construction (see diagram)
• Highest quality vacuumed, sputtered ruthenium reed
The Pickering Series 131 is a new range of very small Single-In-Line reed relays intended for voltages very much higher than standard small SIL relays. The vacuumed, sputtered ruthenium reed switches have a superb low level performance also, which makes them an ideal choice where a wide range of signals are involved.
The range is based on the long established Series 113 style of plastic package with an internal mu-metal magnetic screen which allows high packing density and are made using Pickering's SoftCentre™construction.