High Voltage Mini-SIL/SIP Reed Relay
- Smallest high voltage reed relay currently available
- Switching up to 0.7 Amps, 10 Watts
- Choice of 3, 5 or 12 Volt coils with optional internal diode
- 1 Form A (Energize to make) SPST N.O. configuration
- Internal mu-metal magnetic screen allows side by side stacking without magnetic interaction
- Unique SoftCenter® construction
- 100% tested for dynamic contact resistance
- Highest quality vacuumed, sputtered ruthenium reed switches
- Ideal for cable testers, mixed signal/semiconductor testers, backplane testers, high voltage instrumentation, in-circuit test equipment or other applications where high voltage is required.
Pickering Electronics is pleased to announce the new Series 131. Housed in the miniature SIL/SIP package, new Series 131 reed relays have a footprint of just 12.5mm x 3.7mm and a height of 6.6mm and deliver a minimum stand-off of 1500V.
Featuring a choice of 3, 5 or 12 volt coils, with optional internal diode, Series 131 reed relays are available in the 1 Form A (energize to make) SPST N.O. configuration, and can switch up to 0.7 amps, 10 watts. Devices are ideal for cable testers, mixed signal/semiconductor testers, backplane testers, high voltage instrumentation, in-circuit test equipment or other HV applications. The vacuumed, sputtered ruthenium reed switches have a superb low level performance also, which makes them an ideal choice where a wide range of signals is involved.
The range is based on the long established Series 113 style of plastic package with an internal mu-metal magnetic screen which allows high packing density and is made using Pickering’s SoftCenter® construction.
For a Free evaluation sample of the Series 131 please click here>>
To download the new Series 131 datasheet click here>>