ULTRA-HIGH DENSITY 4MM REED RELAY
- Stacking on a 4mm x 4mm pitch, with a profile height of just 12.5mm
- Switching at 10 Watts, 0.5 Amp
- Choice of 3 or 5 Volt coils
- 1 Form A (SPST N.O.) Energize to make
- Fast operate times – typically 150µs or less
- Suitable for high speed test, A.T.E. switching systems and
semiconductor test systems
Pickering Electronics is pleased to announce the new 10W-rated reed relay to our successful 4mm product family which features devices that occupy a PCB footprint of only 4mm x 4mm, facilitating the highest packing density currently available.
Fast operate and release times, typically 150 μs or less, make the Series 122 relays ideal for high speed test systems such as A.T.E. switching matrices or multiplexers.
The 1 Form A (SPST) Normally Open (NO) devices feature high-quality, instrumentation-grade sputtered-ruthenium switches with internal mu-metal magnetic screening to avoid the risk of magnetic interaction issues in densely-packed applications.
Devices have an insulation resistance of greater than 1012Ω and are 100%-tested for dynamic contact resistance to guarantee performance.
For ease of servicing/replacement, relays may be socketed using SMD or through-hole sockets. However, care must be taken to mitigate the risk of affecting contact resistance integrity.